Setup Guide for the Meetical for Confluence Chrome Extension
This guide takes approximately 3 minutes. Learn how to setup the Confluence Chrome Extension and create Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Google Calendar.
Please download and install the Confluence Chrome Extension here.
After installing the Confluence chrome extension you can create meeting notes pages from your calendar.
Before starting, you should have successfully installed and setup the Meetical for Confluence App before following this guide.
Step-by-Step Guide: Setup Meetical Chrome Extension
1. Go to the Chrome Web Store and find the Meetical Confluence Chrome Extension
2. Click on 'Add to Chrome' to add the Confluence Chrome Extension to your Browser.
3. Click on 'Add extensions'.
5. Navigate to Google Calendar https://calendar.google.com/ and log in with your Google Account.
6. Create a new meeting in your calendar & click 'Login' to connect the Add-On with the Meetical Confluence App
7a. In case your setup of the Meetical app is not completed yet, you can go through the steps and complete it right there.
You can now continue and ...
Thank you for reading this guide. Feedback and questions are very welcome.
Reach us at email@example.com.