Calendar Integration for Confluence
For Google Calendar, Outlook and Microsoft 365
Google Calendar Extension
Create, Share and Find meeting pages directly from your Google Calendar
- Chrome Extension
- Firefox Add-on
- Safari Extension and Edge* (coming soon)
Outlook Add-in for Confluence
Create and share meeting notes with your team, directly from Outlook.
Get the Outlook Add-in for Confluence from the Microsoft App Source Marketplace and use the extension in both Outlook on the Web and Outlook Desktop.
Integrated Confluence Calendar
Use the Integrated Confluence Meeting Calendar to create, share, find and manage you Meeting Notes.
How it works
- Log in with your Atlassian Account
- Share your Calendar (Google Calendar or Microsoft 365)
- Create and share meeting pages for your calendar events
A simple and secure setup will guide you through the process.
Choose between Cloud Free, Cloud Pro and Data Center
How it works for Cloud Free
1) Get the Calendar Extension
2) Log-in with your Atlassian Account
3) Share your Calendar (Google Calendar or Microsoft 365)
4) Create and share basic meeting pages from your calendar
The Free Starter version does not require a Confluence App to be installed
How it works for Cloud Standard
1) Install Trial for Meetical for Confluence App (minimum 30-days free)
2) Every users runs through a quick setup
3) All users can create and share great meeting pages from their calendar. With new macros and automation options!
Meetical for Data Center
If your Confluence is behind a firewall you must configure it accordingly.
For full on-premise solutions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org